Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A bomb in my blood

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A bomb in my blood

Postby Daydreamer5187 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 pm

I forgot the beginning of the dream but I do know is that I was bloody terrified.

I start out in an empty parking lot, it isn't large but at the time it seemed enormous. Like if I ran and rand and ran I would never be able to escape, and I'm crying because I know that no matter where I go I will die because there is no where to run and no where to hide. A phone appears in my hand and it rings; I answer and the voice on the other side is masked so I can't figure out who it is.

They tell me that unless I can find them, and discover who they are I will die. I realize that there is in fact a bomb inside me, in my blood, so that when it goes off it will kill me and only me. I knew that this was what would happen because it had happened to others before me. So now I am all but sobbing, hysterical in fact.

Behind me, my school appears. It is then that I realize I had been standing in the empty school parking lot. I rush back into the school, and as I am running all I can think is, "I have risen my heart rate, what if the bomb goes off because I have risen my heart rate." Determined to find them I continue to run, and turn the corner. I see a classroom, and in the window I briefly see a sign that says "NO SINGING"

For some reason this was a great clue and I instantly knew that that was the room I needed to be in. I enter the room and on one side it is true to its real life counterpart, cream coloured and small. I turn to the other and it is all black, and larger than it is in real life, the only light that is coming from it is from neon lights that are flashing wildly. It reminded me of an arcade.

I face my soon-to-be murderer and with a horrible realization see my science teacher. She's laughing as I begin to cry, as I begin to ask her why she would do this to me. I'm pleading, and sobbing and she's just laughing and almost playing with me; threatening to kill me right there on the spot. Understand that I am very close to this woman, she is my mentor and sometimes she is my mother.

It was an all out disturbing episode and the last thing that I could remember was unbearable pain that stemmed from my heart as the bomb went off.
Daydreamer5187
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors