Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chased by shadow?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Chased by shadow?

Postby cocacola » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:23 am

So the other night I had a really terrifying nightmare, like the scariest dream I've ever had probably. I was in my old house, the one i grew up in, i just moved out of there about 9 months ago. I was upstairs in the bathroom, in front of the mirror washing my hands. Behind me I hear a young female's voice say "stay here" and I looked behind me and nothing was there. The voice kept talking but i don't remember what it was saying and i think i remember it laughing too. Thats when i started to panic and I ran downstairs crying, and i remember I guess i looked behind me and saw a black blob or shadow, like shaped like and oval following me on the ground as i ran downstairs. It also felt hard to run because it felt like whatever was chasing me was pulling me back towards it. I also remember everything being black and white for some reason. Then I see my mom there and I started crying and hugged her saying "I saw a ghost!" and thats when I woke up. And i was still panicked when I woke up. I'm not sure what this means, I believe in ghosts and I think I've had paranormal experiences in the past (like things i couldn't explain happen to me). If this has any significance I'd like to find out and see if anyone can give me advice.
cocacola
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Introduce yourself

Postby Jasonglubs » Thu May 25, 2017 6:29 pm

hellow all
Jasonglubs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors