Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can somebody help me with this?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Can somebody help me with this?

Postby anettle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:54 am

hello. I keep having a recurring dream often when I have a high temperature, but it's actually quite difficult to describe. It's almost like a sensation of a creature that is quite 'puffy' in appearance, almost like one of those really big muppets, and there's a sinister sense of space. Imagine if you were slipping down a smooth surface and had nothing to hold onto, it's a bit like that and i get these images of big puffy hands coming in to grab me. I've tried to work out what this could mean, but i've come up empty handed, and it's very frightening when it happens. It's almost like having another sense which is why I can't describe it, because i've nothing to compare it too.
anettle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors