Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

2 nightmares about someone I love in 1 night

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

2 nightmares about someone I love in 1 night

Postby RyanUnknown » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:53 am

Hello,

I barrely do any nightmares and I do believe dreams and nightmares have a meaning in the unconscious. I sometimes seek the meaning but this time i couldnt gind anything.
So it kinda started in some abondoned huge house ( sort of church or something ) and I was there with a few people. 2 teachers, my crush, my best male friend, the girlfriend of my best friend, and someone that everyone hates. Basically im really close with my crush but the feelings are'nt mutual. And at some point in my nightmare my best friend, his girlfriend and my crush were mad at me and the guy everyone hates because we said or do something ( i do not know what ) but they started hating me too. And they cried about it and hated me so much. They werent going to forgive me for a long time as i could see. A bit later i was in a indistinctive conversation with my crush against a wall. And suddently she turned into some sort of plant. ( a vine against the wall ) and I do remember i said : "you turned into a plant, a beautiful plant..." as i gently rubbed my hand against that plant. After that i dont remember much but im sure i havent seen her again in that nightmare. I woke up and went back to sleep.
Nightmare 2 : kinda short, but my crush was mad at me and asked me ; "now tell me honestly; if youre a bit down and youre looking at something with a bit of a sad face, do you hope im asking you whats wrong? "
I didnt give an answer because my alarm went off. Im going crazy with stuffs like these. Could someone help me on this? Im desperate...
Have a good day
RyanUnknown
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors