Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Murder/suicide cult party??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Murder/suicide cult party??

Postby Ccastor86 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 am

So, I keep having this recurring dream/nightmare. It's happened so often that it even has a title: A New Beginning (idek where it came from)

Here's how it goes:
Always starts off with me & my 3 y/o son (& sometimes my dad) at someplace fun. This time it was Disney; last time it was a carnival; time before that idr. Some time passes and my son walks off with my dad. I end up driving to the house that I grew up in because I'm responsible for "getting everything ready". Cut to the house: mom's in the kitchen cooking for this "party". I walk into their bedroom to the "setup area". It's like a smorgasbord of guns & toxins. I start labeling them with everyone's name & what I think they would prefer to off themselves and their "plus 1" with.
Now, all of a sudden, it's a completely full house. Like it's a legitimate party. People are talking, laughing, mingling, like there's nothing wrong.
I'm the only one upset.
Now, I'm told it's time for me to pass out the "favors" & "not to worry, it's for the better".
In comes my fiancé, doesn't say a word. He's just kinda there for me. Takes his "favor", walks away.
Now it's just me & my son in this room. I ask him if he understands what's happening. He says "understand".

.... and then I wake up.

Note : I never see anyone's face. With the exception of my fiancé & son. I only ever see the side of my dad's face for a split second.

Help me! :(
Ccastor86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Murder/suicide cult party??

Postby OneTwoThreeFour » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Wow. What a recurring dream.

Maybe you fear that members of your family are engaging in self-destructive behavior and that the family as a whole is just acting like its normal. Maybe you feel that by going along with it you are also enabling them.
OneTwoThreeFour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors