Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Doppelgangers

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Doppelgangers

Postby TrioOfGrim » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 pm

I had this dream in a world where the population was made up of doppelgangers and humans. Every human had a coexisting doppelganger that took lived off of half of the human's lifespan. If a human were to naturally live 70 years their doppelganger would take half of those years so now both the human and doppelganger will live 35 years. In this world, humans and doppelgangers were completely abscessed with the idea of murdering each other in order to live their fully intended lives.

I was living with my family the same way I do in real life and we were humans. My mom and dad constantly trained my brother and I to fight and kill so we could murder our doppelgangers. Then. they got really sick as there lifespan was running out (they had not killed their doppelgangers), so my brother and I volunteered to find our parent's doppelgangers and kill them in their place. We somehow found their home really easily and we fought them. Sometime in the beginning of the battle, my brother had disappeared so it was jus me trying to kill my parent's lookalikes.

They were really easy.
They did not even try to hurt me.
My mom's doppelganger cried when I killed my dad, but even then she did not hurt me.
Then I slit her throat and she stopped crying.

I was exhausted and covered in their blood when my parents and my brother walked in through the front door. They laughed. Then they thanked me and left. I didn't understand until my brother came back and explained. He kicked me and said it was because I was "a stupid human child that killed her parents in cold blood". I was really scared and alone in that house with blood all over me. I cried really hard and hugged my real mom's body. I cried so hard I didn't notice that I had woken up and really was crying. I panicked when my parent's body and blood was replaced by my white bed sheets.
TrioOfGrim
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Truth of Doppelgangers

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Your dream shows what those doppelgangers are doing to our lives, whether aliens or manufactured robots probably from the deepest recesses of Japan or China, or some even from Russia recently.
Disturbingly, some murders just as which you dreamt of have been occurring in increasing numbers.
Though scientists in the west are urgently researching these newcomers' origin and purpose, it is thought that the alarming absence of entries from the world wide web only adds to the mounting evidence, and that this is not a conspiracy.
This makes it most ironic that this identity theft is in the real person now, not just information.

Some corners of human knowledge have theorized.
The most innovative, quantum mechanics, has developed equations off of recent revolutions of String Theory, the main being life is a hologram, to purport that these doubles are a direct effect of the web. That they are in a sense, indeed, our other selves we ourselves have given life to in this unprecedented way.

Your dream though has transcended the hidden, as dreams do, so that secrecy is revealed, and knowledge is gained, despite all contrary efforts.
And it seems you are being prepared, for what will come, that some have ascertained can't really be the murder of mankind, the New Holocaust.
Last edited by Superman1 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors