Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bug Nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Bug Nightmare

Postby n278383 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 am

It was hot and humid and my house was infested with fleas, or at least what I thought were fleas! It was so hot I could barely think straight and I was dripping buckets of sweat, the bugs were 5X bigger than average fleas. They were still jumping around like fleas, hiding in the carpet, etc. There was flea repellent powder spread on every rug in the house. I see one crawling across my hand. They're FAST and they're huge - something isn't right! Next thing I know I see dozens of them crawling and jumping on my arms and legs, I'm running around trying to brush them off and kill them. Now there are hundreds crawling on my neck, face, arms and legs, they're getting inside my clothes, I'm panicking, I start to get an itchy burn everywhere. Next I realise they are going INTO my body. They are making their way under my skin and probably laying eggs and starting families inside of me, and I can feel all of it happening. I am numb with shock. I wake up!
Can somebody please tell me what the hell this means?!?!?! lol
n278383
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bug Reality

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:27 pm

This is clearly a sign of nature striking back in a terrible way.
We kill so many fleas each year, without thinking of the consequences and imbalance to nature, such as with climate change.
This dream is fleas telling you they will grow up to 5 times bigger, and INFEST HUMANS, unless we stop killing them. Your dreams is obviously the only way they can communicate.
You don't believe them? Just try listening to them. Fleas may be small and pests to us, but to themselves they are huge and have just as much right to life as we do.
They are not the parasites. We are. And they will lay their eggs in us, as revenge.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Bug Nightmare

Postby Lady Daffodil » Wed May 03, 2017 8:58 am

Superman1, you ARE joking, right? :shock:
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Bug Nightmare

Postby Superman1 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 pm

No! I don't believe this :o ..... Someone almost got my joke. :lol:
Maybe now check the date I wrote it. Or forever never flea from this reality so easily.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors