Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being held hostage?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being held hostage?

Postby scaredtodeath2370 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:33 am

These dreams have been ongoing all this week...every night. I am either having my finger nails being pulled off one layer at a time or being held hostage by people dressed in head to toe black and by people dressed head to toe in beige. I am terrified in these dreams. The people do not speak. But the "sense" is ominous and dark. There are always tons of people around. It is like a war, but without bombs going off. as I previously stated, these dreams are awful. I also had a dream where someone was pushing, with their finger right below my ribcage but on the side, it hurts to the touch today. What in the heck in the world are these dreams trying to tell me?
scaredtodeath2370
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors