Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tsunamis

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Tsunamis

Postby AbS1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 am

I had a dream a few weeks ago, my family and I were somewhere on a street by the sea. All of a sudden, huge waves started to form and it was raining. It was clear that it was going to form into a tsunami. My family and I got into the car (driven by my dad) and I remember that I was the only person panicking and worrying about putting a life vest on my little brother. My mom got out of the car and left at one point. The waves started hitting us. It was so weird because the waves seemed so powerful but nothing broke the glass and I was yelling at my dad to drive away but he would not move. The rest of the dream was me yelling at my dad to drive as the huge waves hit the car.

Last night, I had another tsunami dream. My dad and I were at some relatives apartment (they own one by the beach). Everyone was standing on the balcony and I say, "I wouldn't want to live here. Can you imagine what would happen if a tsunami occurs?" And of course after that, a tsunami occurred. The apartment was so high up that the waves did not reach us but then my dad went down and got in his car. Unlike my previous dream, my dad's car gets filled with water and it appeared to start drowning. I went downstairs to tell my dad to get out and I yelled at him for quite some time before he left the car and got back to the apartment building. I believe the car drowned as the last time i saw it it was being engulfed by the water, but my dad was unharmed.

Usually, I would try to not think of it too much but since my dad was in it I feel I need an analysis. Any thoughts?
AbS1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors