Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chased By An Elder Lady

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Chased By An Elder Lady

Postby HOANGHAU » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 pm

I remember my dream in bits. Last night I also had a fever and was feeling physically cold. This may be why I had a nightmare. It isn't the first time I had a paranoid dream where I am being chased/followed/am trying to get away.

1:A elder Vietnamese woman in a gold/tan car (old model) pulls into my lot. She is welcomed into my house. My dad has a hairy chest…he is reading a newspaper in a tank and his signature old jean shorts. I speak to her entirely in English. She is surprised, but talks to me in English with a strong accent. I think I like her. She doesn't seem nice. She doesn't smile, but she talks to me.

2:I walked out the glass door to the library. I look back to see that she began to follow. I became paranoid. I run up the stairs instead of taking the lift. The stairs become crowded with people coming up and down. I make sure I blend in. I see the slide on the top floor (a recurring structure). I slide down, and realize there is no way out because a guy is above me.

3:I meet Linda (a former high school classmate) again in what I believe is LA. It is a sketchy, gloomy area. Gloomy because the weather was cloudy and cold. At the same library, I meet a beautiful blonde girl the same height as Ghazal (former high school classmate). I compare both of them side by side. They look almost identical to one another. I take a liking to the girl. We are in a lift. She falls forward and gets her leg stuck between the lift door. It is an eerie sight.

I am in a bathroom. It is murky and dimly lit. I am alone. It freaks me out so I escape. I look for the exit, but I feel lost, not knowing the ground plan. I make it out and discover that it is underground.

It is nighttime, but I am on campus. I go to the rooftop. There is a formal event.
HOANGHAU
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors