Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sawed in half wierd nightmare with interpretation.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Sawed in half wierd nightmare with interpretation.

Postby lukiusjohn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 am

so in the dream, we were playing games, weird games where we would have to run through this weird maze, me and a few other people, and these trolls would chase us and then things would narrow down towards the end of the game, ...

and then, the dream narrowed down to me and another friend into a room, and there was a saw blade and a hook, and in the dream i was sawed in half, but i wasn't, i was still alive sliding together in halves, ...

the interpretation, according to me: later i found out that that friend was molested as a boy, creepy, ..crazy, maybe, but that is what i believe the truth is, is that that dream was solely about the sexual feelings of a man, forced on a boy,
i have never been molested, I thank God, i use to think it didn't even happen to boys when i was a kid, now i know so many people that have been molested it surprises me, both male and female.

felt convicted to post this dream and interpretation, ... (?)

my explanation is so short and simple, but when i had this dream it was so vivid, like if you could put 4 of your five senses into a virtual reality game. We are full of body language our whole lives, and we are living things, we are spirits, sometimes we go through things or see into things that have not nearly as much to do with us as they do others, and our narcissism ultimately causes us more harm then good, ...

Jesus is real smarty parties. :) ?
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors