Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Why do i keep having such demented and twisted dreams?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Why do i keep having such demented and twisted dreams?

Postby Kaykay1310 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 am

I keep having very gorey and just next level screwed up dreams. I have them usually with family and friends, and tonight I had one with a cat, and I am a person who absolutely adores animals. I've seen an axe go though my dad's head, I've cut open my friends... and so on. I'm never the murderer in my dream but everything that happens is so gorey. I am so exhausted, I can't do these anymore. Why does this keep happening to me? I've decided to stop watching shows like South park, because I can't handle the violence anymore. I just want these dreams to stop. At first I didn't care but I've had so many now
Kaykay1310
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Why do i keep having such demented and twisted dreams?

Postby lukiusjohn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:30 am

... this might not make any sense, but there is a verse that i think of, " Love believes all things" ... i take that literally. and it helps me to navigate

My guess is that it has something to do with an openness towards you,where hurts are being projected towards you.

insults are the enemy, ... it seems like the a large part of the world is Spiritually energized Atheism, but i Suggest prayer, i picture Jesus on a cross bearing the sins of EVERYONE
, ... it could just be a build up of things that you are trying to avoid or ignore, real hurt that you keep putting off, ... or other peoples hurt being opened up to you,

the cat being cut in half, ... i would tell myself to just know that people hold that tight to vengeance, the less human we get the more inhumane things we can do... Forgiveness is the path to healing. but we can't force people out of hurtful games if they don't want to get out of them either....

as Naruto would say " believe it" ... and believe in MORE and even More, gore and then what, and where is that coming from and betrayed loves, and what was a pure feeling being smashed to bits and pieces...
i hope i have been somewhat helpful.
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors