Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Graphic dreame my friend killed me.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Graphic dreame my friend killed me.

Postby onetimedream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:11 am

Hey all - some background information before I get to the dream: I moved to a new place about a year ago and don't have many friends yet. In short, I dreamed that one of the few friends I have killed me after successfully attempting it over and over in the same night.

The whole dream took place in some hospital like setting. It opens with me hanging out with an old old friend that I haven't actually talked to in about 10 years. Call him B. He, I, and my new friend J had all been hanging out at some function together at this hospital. B and I look over to see that J - my new friend - is kind of crumpled against the wall looking defeated. I want to go see what's wrong, but in my dream I don't for unexplained reasons that I feel are out of character for me.

B and I are talking and having fun, and I'm getting more and more worried about J. I keep motioning him to come sit with us. Finally at one point he comes over. He stands at the table and pulls out a gun aiming it at B. B says something like "not this again" while J is shouting about how he's tired of B mocking him and not taking him seriously (irl J has cerebral palsy). I try to talk him down and say we weren't mocking him even a little bit but J doesn't want to hear it.

B suddenly jumps up and stars to wrestle the gun away. I join. I finally get it and take it to the security desk and they don't seem bothered which bothers me.
J sulks off. B and I decide the night has been ruined and we should just head home. As we're leaving the room, J lunges at B and injects something in his chest. B is screaming, and nurses come running to get him. B is taken into the hospital for examination and I learn that the stuff injected was harmless, but B is staying over night for observation. I go to leave.
I encounter J in the parking lot, and he's standing with some big blonde dude I've never seen before who I'll call R. J has the gun again, and I say something like "come on man, don't do this. I've been nothing but kind to you." The two of them go on and on about how I'm going to be their friends and never see B again or they'll kill me and lots more vague menacing talk. R steps away for a second and I take that opportunity to get the gun. I throw it as hard as I can into the night and run back inside.

Whatever event was happening in the hospital is over and the place is a ghost town. I'm trying to find some place safe when J and R show back up. R calmly hands J a bar of soap with a razor blade nestled in it and says something like "you've got this." R kind of disappears at this point. J starts lunging at me and cuts my cheek. I lose it at that point and wail on him.
He's on the floor against the wall and I turn to leave. I'm overcome with guilt at what I've just done and the fear that he might come after me, so I turn around and try to talk him down. He talks about how sorry he is and how he just wants a friend and all this. I think we've rounded a corner when he says something about how "that's why I'm so sorry I'm going to have to kill you if you ever leave."

R shows back up and they're both chasing me. I get cornered in an examination room and I try to cut out through a back door, but it leads to a supply closet where J was anticipating me. He stabs me in the chest with a syringe of something red and I'm screaming my head off for a doctor. That's when I woke up (with the part where they​ sing "doctor!"over and over from the song "lime in the coconut" stuck in my head).

I woke up right into a panic attack with my heart pounding and chest feeling tight - which are also symptoms of anxiety and panic. I did some breathing exercises and it subsided, but even typing about this again makes the panic and anxiety resurface.

This dream has me so unnerved. It was so gruesome and from the first person perspective. And to top it all off, my daughter woke up whimpering about 5 minutes after I woke up. Any thoughts or insights would be very appreciated. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, and even though it's been several days, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it or look at his face on Facebook without little flutters of fear going through me.
onetimedream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Graphic dreame my friend killed me.

Postby lukiusjohn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:48 am

you might want to look up dream interpretations for guns and knives, it seems like i seen some videos on Youtube, ...

i really hate dreams like this because they just echo in your head and u wait for them to happen, or sit and think on them too much, a dream i had that just echos is following a friend who steps over a hoard of snakes, and when i try to follow him they attack me non stop, ... this one little dream has plagued me since i had it.

to me the dream looks like it could just represent a vicious argument, but i wouldn't want to forget the fact that real crime happens, it might not have anything to do with those two friends and could have something to do with two other men, ...i know a woman in real life, who was walking out of a grocery store when some guy who looked like he was from the middle east came at her with a syringe, trying to kidnap her, ... he didn't know that her husband was waiting in the parking lot, ...
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors