Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ghost knocking on a mirror

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Ghost knocking on a mirror

Postby chris1983 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Hate nightmares just had this nightmare. I remember u was cleaning an orange juice stain off of a DVD I was following my now as around this house it was half my old grandparents and half underground. We were watching tv and making some comments both nice and not too nice about a gay guy on tv who I didn't know. Anyway she turns this tv off but No want it on. It's hard to reach and as the light is off I can't even see it. She calls out "Love you" as she leaves for work she then says to our daughter that she loves her too i walk into the living room and realise that I can't find my daughter I run upstairs and I realize that my daughter is at her nnans today (this is true in my waking life btw) but now I'm at my parenta house upstairs. I'm looking in the mirror but I can't see anything (not sure why). Then I hear a knock on the bathroom mirror 2 or 3. I realize I'm at home alone I start saying "no no no" and then I turn into like a floating head I fly out of the bathroom and down the stairs towards the front door screaming then I wake up. Horrible. Is it weird that i had been home alone today and kinda been freaking out a tiny, Tiny bit un necessarily about being alone in my flat???? When I moved in 3 years ago we used to think. We saw things in the hallway like someone peeping at us in the living room but that was 3 years ago. It wasn't even remotly on my mind and hasn't been up until I have been writing this post. Plus side then we haven't seen or heard ANYTHING remotly off or creepy since then
chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors