Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wedding Dress and Getting Ran Over By a Truck

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Wedding Dress and Getting Ran Over By a Truck

Postby kingjaydex » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 pm

My girlfriend has been struggling with depression for years. Recently she told me she had a vision (she wasn't necessarily but she had her eyes closed). In her dream (vision) she explained to me this. She was walking out of the woods towards the highway. It was pitch black outside and she was wearing this wedding dress. She described the dress as ripped, long, had a veil (didn't cover her face, and was dirty all over the place. She was walking slow and she hadn't realized she was in the middle of the highway and then turned her head at the last second. It was a truck and the moment it hit her she had opened her eyes and realized it was a vision.

An extra detail, she was aware in the dream that it was in fact a vision however it felt very authentic and as if it were really taking place. Any of you guys know what that means?
kingjaydex
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors