Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

shadow humaniod Samuel L Jackson?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

shadow humaniod Samuel L Jackson?

Postby dlovestowrite » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 am

I had had this dream that this shadow humanoid version of Samuel L Jackson phased through my window at the bottom of my bed. He scared me and I started screaming in my dream. Then my brother comes in with a shotgun and said "I knew you were coming" to Samuel L Jackson. Samuel l Jackson humanoid jumps on my bed then I kick him off .Then my brother leads him out of my room while he has the shotgun pointed on him. I tried to take control of my dream and make him shoot him but it didn't work. Then they both leave my field of vision and the dream ends.
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Cast A Giant Shadow humaniod Samuel L Jackson?

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Samuel L Jackson was the highest grossing actor, until Harrison J. Ford did that one recent film and took over.
It's no wonder then that S Locutus J is entering people's dreams to make up for it, wanting attention.
You can see this trademark human's trademark humor though. He's already black, and casts a shadow. Classic.
Your brother even knew he was coming. He is bigger than Kong, usually. You can't control him. You can't even shoot the guy. He is beyond all human control.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: shadow humaniod Samuel L Jackson?

Postby dlovestowrite » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm

I google s locutus j is is something to do with star trek? I guess a more correct picture of what i was dreaming was a version of samuel l jackson that was like dark link from legend of Zelda. So in other words dark samuel l jackson
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Superman1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 pm

It looks like he is some darkness you were scared of, the shadow instead of light, that you knew was coming, and found hard to control.
Your bro is sort of opposite, who isn't scary, who you are close to, and can mean that control you wanted.
But is it in the bedroom relationship area? Humanoid might suggest not quite human, maybe how you feel about any guy who is unknown or unfamiliar.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

what do you mean by "bedroom relationship area"?
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Superman1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Well, bedroom or relationship area.
Because it was in your bedroom, unless that might mean personal.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dlovestowrite » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks Superman1 you comment on my posts alot and I really appreciate that
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors