Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare-esqe nosebleed ((crush involved))

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare-esqe nosebleed ((crush involved))

Postby wheninsomniacsdream » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:02 pm

I had a dream that ended nightmarish. I was talking to this person I like, when near the end I got a nose bleed. It panned out and I looked like a character, Dirk, from home stuck, but it looked like Ben drowned with red bleeding eyes. And it another one was coming down to replace me, seemingly from the future, and in the dream the blood on the characters got worse and worse. When I originally got the nosebleed, I was hoping it'd stop because I think I got it from talking to them because I like them so much but there was that very nightmare end and I felt like an evil presence was there trying to take over my brain.
wheninsomniacsdream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors