Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

really disturbing first person dream about death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

really disturbing first person dream about death

Postby _lau.rel_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 am

okay, so i am really freaked out. last night i had a dream where i was with a bunch of people and we were all hanging out at my house. my house in the dream slightly resembled my house, but it looked really different in a lot of ways. i dont know who any of those people were, but i remember that i felt a close relationship with them in the dream. so we were doing a lot of weird things that i cant exactly remember. there was some weird wooden door thing and i think a dog was there, but i really cant remember. (this entire dream was in first person btw) so, i remember us going out to the backyard. it was really REALLY messy with overgrown vines and weeds and knocked over decrepit looking tables covered in overgrown plants. i dont even remember what we were doing out there, i think we were just kinda walking around. just like my house, it resembled my backyard but was WAY messier than mine. i think i got hurt really badly out in the backyard because i remember everything getting really fuzzy and then just going black. i opened my eyes and realized i was on the floor in my house with people surrounding me, panicking and freaking out, crying and trying to figure out what to do. i looked down at my stomach and saw my stomach cut wide open and all of my guts completely visible. it was in GREAT detail. the image is kinda frozen in my mind. i remember some of my guts were blue which was really weird. i remember grasping at my guts and just kinda holding them and looking at them, and just shaking and being terrified. i remember the excruciating pain, i kept telling myself that i just wanted it to be over and that i just wanted to die. i can remember laying on the ground like that for a long time before finally dying and then waking up. i am pretty terrified at the moment.
_lau.rel_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors