Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I woke up to a witch lady over my bed

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I woke up to a witch lady over my bed

Postby elowskya » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:11 am

The dream:
The water is deep and dark and cold. I'm in it, but there's magic preventing me from sinking and allowing me to be near the surface. Big Angry waves roll over me and I have to hold my breath. There's exercise equipment suspended in the water and there was more being moved in the water. No ones using it. I saw some electricity coming from one of the machines. A couple of axes are possessed, flying through the air trying to cut me. I could see a couple of little cuts close to each other. I catch one of them. An invisible dead bird is attached to it with flies buzzing around it. I look up to my right and there's a black crow flying. Then I actually woke up and I swear I saw some dark smiling witch lady over my bed.

My thoughts now that I'm awake:
My work has been really stressful (in a fitness setting). The energy isn't right. I'm trying to make things better and I'm getting a lot of pushback. So I think it's about that. I read the symbols and am not sure what I think about "dark tendencies." I know yesterday I said to myself that I'm going to give back a work task to another coworker and let them do things the way they were before I came for the last 20 years which wasn't being done well because I'm upset they won't comply with a small request I made regarding this task. I'm just so mad and tired. It takes a team. I'm very good at what I do. I can motivate people to get on board, but flat resistance is unacceptable. I can't explain what I saw either after I woke up, but it was in my minds eye and scared me.
elowskya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I woke up to a witch lady over my bed

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Keeping everything up in the air can symbolize avoiding or postponing decisions and commitments. If these elisions harm you at all it is only very minor. Finally a strong symbol of your own emotional and spiritual comfort. A nice dream to have.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors