Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deaths | car crash | ghosts

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Deaths | car crash | ghosts

Postby Leahtwdg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:12 pm

For the past 5 months I have these 'nightmares' of my friends and family dying in front of me. They usually include them dying through a car crash, or something devastating happening which is out of my control to help them, which leads me waking up to panic attackk, then finding it hard to sleep again. I also have dreams about my nana sacrifcing herself now and again, a bit extreme, I know. From what I remember I believe my nana one was the first nightmare which developed as I was a little girl.

However, last night, I had a dream about my dog(?) the one who's currently alive, however, in this dream she was dead - I remember everybody telling me in my dream not to look at my dog as she was a ghost, and she was trying to get my attention, but I had to ignore her.. And then, I was like in a forest scene, and well, I ended up breaking down in front of my ghost dog and she was looking at me, just looking, and then put her head over mine. I tried to hold her, but she disappeared. And that's when I woke up, one of those 'quickly check around and see everything is okay' - and it was good.

I'm new to this website, this was a vent, but I'd really like to know what it could be, y'know?
I've read up that dogs are like protectors in your dreams, but, I'm not sure about this case. Please someone respond, that'd be great, thank you!
Leahtwdg
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors