Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Killing My Children

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Killing My Children

Postby LaDiabla » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Let me start off by saying that I love my children. Yes they annoy me at times but that's what kids do. I have 4 children, three girls and one boy.It goes girl, boy, girl, girl. So one day I come home. And all the kids were sitting in the living room,watching tv. No one was home with them, and they are all under ten. I came in and saw them and was. Looking at how calm things were. There was no fighting or screaming or chaos like normal. I looked at them each and admire at how peaceful and beautiful they were. And as I was standing looking at them, I thought that I should kill them. I went to go look for something and found a plastic knife. I went back to the living room and started stabbing my middle daughter. At first they thought it was funny and were laughing. Then I went to the kitchen and went to get the chefs knife. And went back and started stabbing her. She just laid there and didn't say or do anything. None of them said or did anything. They all just laid there like they perfectly ok with me killing them. No one fought back. Not even my oldest, who I am always arguing with. I didn't kill them in the order they were born but I did kill the youngest one last. As I was killing her she's was looking at me like she was at peace with what was happening. I even cut their throats to make they wouldn't survive. When I killing the youngest is when I stared crying. But I couldnt stop because I didn't want her to be alive alone. So I put all the kids on the couch and put blankets on them. They all looked peaceful and beautiful. I stepped back and stared at them and I was content with what I had done. In reality I could never hurt them. i have a hard time disciplining them. And after this I feel like the most horrible parent on the planet. But I know that there is a message to be heard with a dream like this.
LaDiabla
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Killing My Children

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:50 pm

You answered it in your second sentence. What is wrong with feeling helpless and angry about something important in your life?
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors