Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Extremely disturbing dream!!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Extremely disturbing dream!!

Postby tbolt1976 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Last night i had the most disturbing and horrible dream! its going to haunt me for a long long time! I dreamnt that i was at this farmhouse with a family I didnt even know! Yet somehow i was related to them. I was treated like I was at the very bottom of the totem pole so to speak! And this is where it gets very violent and graphic! I slammed something on the ground and then picked up somthing that looked like bike gears. A woman told me very rudely to hand them over and I said sure thing boss. Then i hurled them at her so her so hard they embedded themselves in her skull killing her instantly. I then threw a guy coming at me into a tree with enough force that it crushed his skull killing him. I then choke slammed a man and woman snapping their necks! I then saw a kid inside in bed sleeping but i spared him and then i yelled out all this for somthing so trivial? good f****** grief! then the dream ended And i woke up sick to my stomach. I could never in a million years see myself doing such a thing and thank god I lack the physical strength to do what i did in my dream. Why would i dream such a thing whats going on here?!!
tbolt1976
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Extremely disturbing dream!!

Postby 4cats1bunny » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:40 am

I think when we dream about hurting or killing other people, it is really a manifestation of things we dislike about ourselves. Was there a time you were bossy or rude to someone, and then felt guilty about it afterwards? Is there anything going on in your life that you are particularly frustrated with and want to just get over it?

I could be way off, but that's my two cents!
4cats1bunny
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors