Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 versions of me dreaming, trapped, burnt alive, baby

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

3 versions of me dreaming, trapped, burnt alive, baby

Postby kmul » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:40 am

Please help me, I find my dreaming situation distressing. I will try and explain my dream and if anyone could tell me if it is normal for people to dream like this, if i can stop dreaming like this or why I am dreaming like this, please comment.

The real me - 1
The dreaming me - 2
the dreaming me stuck inside a dream - 3

1 falls asleep. Dreams about ?, 2 falls asleep but wakes at certain times to let her know its a dream but she can’t control when she dreams and when she is awake. 3 is the nightmare dream.

hurt my eye, can’t see, go to a strange hospital for disabled people. find out they are keeping me there and never letting me go. there are other people there. we get punished if we ask questions or misbehave. My ‘friend’ misbehaved and was hung up and water poured over her. I was pregnant. i took a chance and tried to escape but couldn’t get passed the permitter. 100’s of men in horses came after me, i kept running through fields and got to the edge of the perimeter where there was a unusual tree, with 1000’s dead bodies, there was a bad smell. i hid there. 3 men found me, they told me they were on my side and said it was best if i come back so i did. i was punished, elevated into the air and burnt alive, with my unborn baby still inside me. i somehow am alive again and a worker wants to help as she says you should never kill unborn children. she helps me escape. I do. I go down a long lane, and out onto the road. I end up going to a house I know. Then 3 switches over to 2 and the dream is good, its of me sitting in this house relaxing looking out at the beach. but as i leave i can’t control switching back to 3, i say to myself try to stay in control and go the direction on the roundabout thats not back to bad, but i can’t help it, 3 comes back.
kmul
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors