Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Died in my dream, lost heart beat in real life

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Died in my dream, lost heart beat in real life

Postby GotTheGun » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 pm

I dreamed I was in a stadium watching people preform. Suddenly, a bunch of public shooters came in wearing ski masks and carrying guns. They shot down everybody in the stadium, including myself.

I fell to the floor covered in blood. My heart stopped beating, and I was desperate to not die. I really wanted to live, and kept trying to force myself to get my heart beat back. I was regretting dying, feeling like I had more to do in life. After a minute of desperation, I started feeling woosy and felt myself letting go.

I woke up an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off. I woke up with my heart not beating for a few seconds, but it suddenly started again. I was very confused, and couldn't remember when I was supposed to get up and leave for work. It took me a few minutes to remember what I was supposed to be doing. I was so scared for my health for half the work day, when I realized I was going to be fine.

Anybody ever have a dream about dying, that affected their health?
GotTheGun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors