Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kidnapped but escape

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kidnapped but escape

Postby 4500 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Okay, so last night, it wasn't a scary nightmare, but it wasn't the most comfortable dream I had.

I had a dream that one of my friends, plus the girlfriend of another one of my friends, and I were kidnapped and taken to a house in Mississauga Ontario (City west of Toronto). One of the two kidnappers looked like the burglars in the movie "Home Alone".

The kidnappers had taken us to a house with other people including children. I told the children that we had been kidnapped. The kidnappers said that they were going to tie us up, but we all managed to escape before they could. However I didn't have any money on me and we were moving from house to house in order to keep ahead of our kidnappers.

At one point, my friend's girlfriend passed out, but I went over to her and when she regained consciousness, I hugged her. I do believe we eventually got away though. I have no idea why the three of us were kidnapped in the first place though my friend who was also kidnapped lives in a big house and has a Lexus.

In real life, I'm tolerant of my friend's girlfriend. However, she is high maintenance. Let me get this clear, I DO NOT have feelings for her. I do not want to steal my friend's girlfriend; even if she wasn't high maintenance. When I first met her, she made me glad to be single.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors