Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

"You are mine forever now"

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

"You are mine forever now"

Postby Matthew » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:55 am

I had a dream where I was with a young beautiful girl in a beach house in Fire Island. The girl I was with was blind but she could sing beautifully. She had long brown hair. I brought her to a porch with a screen door by a swimming pool where there was another woman and a man sitting there and talking quietly. I could not see their faces. I saw them kiss each other. Then the woman told me to take my blind girl out to the swimming pool. I held her in my arms and then the young girl said. "You are mine forever now" but her voice was no longer beautiful but sounded like a demon now. Then I looked at her face and it was no longer the same but was an ugly smiling skeleton now and she was holding a doll that looked like the girl used to look. She was holding on to me tightly and I was hers forever now. I wanted to walk into the swimming pool and drown us both. Then I awoke.
Matthew
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: "You are mine forever now"

Postby Superman1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 pm

The beauty and joy of self expression you may see to overcome feeling like an island might be blind now, and thought of for a long time. :whistling:
But asserting this to dive in :goldblob: could connect you more, no matter if you are quiet. :lovestruck: Or fear could say no and you die inside if it stays unreal. :yikes
But which way it will be forever depends on you. :chatter:
You probably want to immerse yourself, to end fear. :boogie:
:dancing:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors