Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

crawling on the walls

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

crawling on the walls

Postby dhldy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 am

my sister in law had a dream a few days ago about me. it started out with her getting mad at her husband because she over heard some thing he had said (not about me). she then locked herself in the bathroom but all a sudden, she felt an evil presence around her and she started floating and moving around the bathroom. she tried to get out but the door was swinging back and forth and when she did get out, she ran to the living room where me, my husband (her brother) and her mom was. she told us what had happened and at the corner of her eye, she could see that I was just rolling my eyes like "yeah, suuurrreee...."

she then felt like all a sudden that evil presence moved out of her body and into mines. she said I started acting strange like I was possessed then all a sudden, I ran on all 4, fast into the hallway and started crawling on the walls thinking of a room to go in and then went into that room... and it was my kids room! she asked my husband to go with her but he said for some reason, he couldn't go with her so her mom went with her instead. when they entered the room, both of my kids was sound asleep and I was sitting next to my son just twitching and acting possessed munching on my son's blanket. she didn't know what to do and was too scared so she was asking God over and over to help. I calmed down but just a bit here and there then she woke up.

any help on interpreting this? thanks! :)
dhldy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors