Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ogres and Chuck-E-Cheese

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Ogres and Chuck-E-Cheese

Postby passedout » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 am

:? Hoping to find out what this means...
(BTW i planned a Chuck-E-Cheese surprise party for a friend around halloween, this dream is after that...)

I was sitting in a building that kind've looked like chuck-e-cheese, and outside there were these huge beasts called "ogres," they were invading the town. They were huge, humanoid creatures, they were all armed with mysterious hammers. If one sees you, it will chase after you until it has the chance to crush you under the weight of its hammer. They are each about as tall as a T-Rex. I do not remember any of their features. Anyways... the building looked abandoned, and there were people hiding under the tables, chairs, in the cabinets, etc. The bathroom was a multi-stalled, little room. I walked in to wash my hands, and a little boy (i was in a girls bathroom???), about three years old, walked out of one of the stalls. He washed his hands, but he couldn't reach the paper towel dispenser, so i handed him a bunch. Then, an ogre smashed its fist through the vent on the ceiling. It left a gaping hole, and it peered down into the bathroom to see what was causing all of the noise. I screamed and told the little boy to run, but he stood there in pure terror, and i ran for my life. I am assuming you know what happened to the little boy. (he got smashed) I ran outside, Pewds (aka Pewdiepie from YouTube) and Marzia (aka CutiepieMarzia from YouTube) were standing next to the doors. Marzia was crying because her pug Edgar got lost somewhere, and she was certain it couldn't survive on its own. I ran to the car and hid in the back seat, but the ogre could see me getting in the car so it smashed the car, as soon as i was crushed i woke up.
passedout
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors