Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tornado and more

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Tornado and more

Postby Little_blue_murr » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 am

I'm in a room in someone else's house. With me is my 11 year old sister and my fiancé. My fiancé, who is closer to windows, tells me there's a tornado headed directly for us. I have us assume the tornado drill positions they have you practice in school, taking my position over my sister to make sure she has an extra level of protection from debris. We hear the storm getting really close, then starting to fade. I remember this person has a basement. We run for it. When we start to go down the stairs, I see there are feral cats scavenging through stuff and they start to run and hide. I know there's something else down here. Later in the dream, that would be confirmed as I saw creatures with blind eyes, wide jaws, and extremely sharp teeth.
Little_blue_murr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors