Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Three Dark Dreams

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Three Dark Dreams

Postby Matthew » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:49 pm

I wanted to share three dark dreams I had recently that I remembered well.

In the first dream I was walking through a park surrounded by fences and suddenly I realized something was being thrown at me. I saw it was a bunch of monkeys who were throwing their poop at me. So I tried to walk away and get out but the monkeys continued to throw poop at me and they were screaming at me. As I went further I saw that at the other end of the park there was no exit. Then I was filled with fear and I realized there was no way out. And then I thought this must be eternity and the monkeys would never stop throwing poop at me until I was transformed into a monkey myself. And then I would throw my own poop at all of the souls who found their way here until they became monkeys as well and this would go on forever and ever.

In the second dream I was being attacked by men who were beating me mercilessly. I believed in the dream that these men were they were devils. I was surrounded by these men and I said "I believe in devils" and then they came upon me and started beating me savagely. I fell to the ground and they were beating me with their fists and kicking me with their boots. I covered my face and my loins with my hands to protect them from the beatings. I then realized then that God was protecting me and not allowing the devils to beat me as savagely as they wanted to. After a long time the beatings stopped and I awoke.

In a third dream I was in a dungeon trying to escape. Many people were being punished harshly. I was jumping all over the dungeon running down from a higher floor to the bottom floor looking for the exit. There were people tied to posts covered with blood. There were people who were scourged, and tortured in horrible ways, People who the guards ripped their limbs from their bodies, dismembered bodies were everywhere, It was horrible. But then I met the warden and started talking to him and he said I wasn't going to be tortured in those horrible ways because he thought I was a good prisoner and repentant and he thought I would be allowed to leave the prison soon.
Matthew
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors