Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of being chased and never getting awa

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dream of being chased and never getting awa

Postby desiree4 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 pm

I have had this dream before long ago and just had it again tonight, I'm working in this company and long story short I end up getting raped by a coworker, I run from the place which has barb wire around it and everyone is chasing me trying to get me back...I eventually get caught and it's a never ending cycle of finding ways to run and getting caught. I finally almost get away and someone I worked with which I had a feeling of trust when he came close ended up coming to shoot me when I was stuck between to barb wire fences. I got away for a second but I knew I was about to die and wake up right before I do. It absolutely terrifies me. Any thoughts?
desiree4
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors