Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interpretation - Very vivid explicit and strange nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Interpretation - Very vivid explicit and strange nightmare

Postby bobthedreamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:22 am

Hi. A friend of mine always has a lot of nightmares, and recently she has been having this one particularly. Im trying to help her improve this nightmare stuff, but it hasnt been easy.

So i thought if someone could give some insight about this nightmare, it could help her deal with something in her life that may be triggering it. Here goes her description - I made two comments inside rectangular brackets:

"It is always the same story but with different people. There's a guy who freezes stuff and loves death, walks around [on the street i believe] and from time to time picks people we like and plays games where, if we lose or do not sacrifice for them, they get killed. In this case he had my brother John.

But there are rules in this game. It's a lucky game. If someone cheat, he kills anyway. If you're lucky and do not lose, I think you can take the hostage with life. But I'm not sure.

You were all [myself and our mutual friends] on the street (on my street) watching this. The "ice man" gives the player an amulet that represents the person for whom you must sacrifice for, so I had a baby skull in my hands, and I kept walking back and forth, hyperventilating, because I was about to die.

All of a sudden when the ice man turns his back to talk to other people, I turn to you and say: we can run away! And you a greedy. And I woke up.

It's the second or third time I have this dream but I think it's the first one I play in his game for someone I like. Before I stayed to watch because he had no hostages for me.

The ice man has a sexual aspect, btw. He excites himself immensely with death and demonstrates this by stirring his tongue when he is enthused. Somewhere in the nightmare, I no longer see his body and only see a big mouth - as if he was a God or another type of entity. But the rest of the time it looks like a man, big, with half-crested hairstyle and blue eyes."

She has these other nightmares which are really gorish, violent and fearful. So anything you could say about these, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
bobthedreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors