Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt of dogs and two werewolves, Please help

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dreamt of dogs and two werewolves, Please help

Postby TenderLC » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:47 am

I had a dream in the early morning, around 4AM where I was visiting in someone's home who had several pet dogs. I am generally very good with dogs as I make friends of them very easily, which I also did in my dream. I didn't really see the owners at all, but the dogs were very active house pets, mid size or smaller, and I was able to get very close with the largest of them. But then I had to leave to go somewhere and found myself in a dark street with alleys and tall buildings all around. I was suddenly aware of two werewolves across the street. They were both standing on their feet like people do. One came very close in a threatening way, so I tried to speak "In the spirit" and said to it, as it began to get close enough to snarl and threaten(or more), "Wolves! You know who Jesus Christ is as every molecule in your body vibrates to His name!" It was about to bite my face or neck or something, but paused, breathing it's hot breath in my face, and the other one crossed the street to join the first,but they never did anything harmful, just scared me. Then I woke up. (What I said to them is actually scriptural, as Paul was asked "what about those who have never heard the Word?" Pauls answer was "Even the rocks and leaves vibrate with His name" referring to Christ.

I would like some objective help with this, as I usually want as much feedback as possible in my dreams. I will appreciate all answers, so please help me with it.
Thank you.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Of Dogs And Werewolves

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Visiting someone else, very active at home, getting close to the largest dog. Dogs are good with people and social.
Then you had to leave, to go somewhere. In darkness, building yourself up tall, perhaps.
Two of the most wild dogs on Earth - werewolves - appeared across your street you probably had to get to the other side of.
Can this be the social idea in fear? Standing as people do, a threat, so you speak - in the Spirit. Maybe that connection with people instead, to gain control. Maybe you wanted to heighten your vibration, if that makes sense.

Your identity and expression could get bitten, and the hot breath could mean some passion wanted, in your face, or be to do with that. Maybe it's that kind of relationship.
Maybe it scared you to cross this street.
So you start with solo dogs, that turned into two werewolves.
Can you see the context of this?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dreamt of dogs and two werewolves, Please help

Postby TenderLC » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56 am

Superman, thanks for the reply. They are sometimes hard to come by, so I appreciate all efforts and any help. I don't see much context for this, though. I wasn't at my home so I felt kind of out-of-place, the only dog I related to in the house was one that was bolder, the other two were more cautious and stood away. I like dogs and get along with almost any of them. But the werewolves actually crossed the street toward me, so I was wondering, since they are half human, that I don't feel so positive about that half of them? By nature, werewolves are not friendly or reasonable, so making friends with raw instinct might be the issue. Anyway, this one puzzles me and I can't seem to get a handle on my dreams, usually. Thanks for the insight. You did help quite a bit. Thank you.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Friendly or Threatening?

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:00 am

TLC, I'm not sure if you might see all this or not:
You weren't at your home, so maybe feel out-of-place in some way. But you were visiting, which might mean it's about seeing others.
Yes you were able to make friends easily with the dogs, and it looks like you wanted boldness, rather than be more cautious and stand away maybe when it comes to two or others.
Because when you went in the outside world: werewolves. They changed. You wanted them to be friendly, like the doggies.
Yes you like dogs and get along with almost any of them. But with people it's different. Yes, that you don't feel so positive about that half of them might be right. But whose half is it? Yours or theirs is the question and might be the message. Transforming the lowest instinct to the Highest, as you tried, in the Spirit. That'll cure a werewolf anytime!!

It could relate to a situation.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors