Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my sister bestfriend had 2 nightmares involving me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

my sister bestfriend had 2 nightmares involving me

Postby madysun » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:22 pm

basically my sisters bestfriend just messaged me out of the blue saying that she had something to tell me , she was hesitant at first but then decieded it was the right thing to do . "so one was that you started hanging out with this woman and she tried to get you to sell drugs and she ended up getting you locked up" then the second one was " And another was I was at nannys and you told me to follow you only it was like you wernt you like it was you physically but your eyes were weird and your voice was diffrent and just the way you acted wasnt you at all and you told me to follow you and somehow we were in a dead end and you pulled out a knife and told me to empty my pockets and I was like what and you start screaming in another language and your voice is deep as fuck". she said she wasnt watching to influence the dream , she had little kids music playing for her nephew but that was it. i had recently changed my beliefs and wondered if it wasnt some sort of sign of a dark presence approaching.
madysun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: my sister bestfriend had 2 nightmares involving me

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:17 pm

It's one way to flirt.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby badger2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:36 am

OP, the entity that looks like Russian may be Ukrainian. Therefore, we will address post #1, because the movement of Eros begins in the mind. The "other" language in the dream, as well as the change of "belief" will be compared to the question: "Did Pussy Riot have dreams in prison?" If so, then "What were they about?"

'Edinstvennoe chto my mozhem predlozhit' oppozitsii k nyneshei transformatsii nashikh obshchin v tiur'mu iavliaetsia absurdnym, neobosnovanoi very, chto drugoe polozhenie del vozmozhno.'
The only thing we can offer up in opposition to the current transformation of our communities into a prison is an absurd, unfounded faith that another state of affairs is possible.'
(Pussy Riot prison correspondence, Nadya Tolokonnikova to Slavoj Zizek, 11 Mar 2014)

On the contrary, another state of affairs is quite possible.
badger2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby badger2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:39 am

www. for Dark Deleuze
badger2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors