Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does this mean?!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

What does this mean?!

Postby Pr1019J » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:13 pm

One night I dreamed that I was standing up with my mom beside me in a desert kind of place, more people were around too and we were looking at a volcano, the sky was very dark just like when its going to rain really hard and the clouds get all dark and so we were looking at it, we were far from it but we could see the whole volcano, suddenly there was this bright light,meteor looking object that was falling but we couldn't clearly see it cause of the dark clouds, that object fell right in the volcano and that volcano exploded and it looked liked a wave of dust just like when the twin towers fell, it looked just liked that but when I started looking at everybody they started to burn and turn in to bones and then dust, but when it was starting to come to me I looked at my mother and I was going to cover her up with the blanket I was covering up myself with but when I looked at her and she looked at mee she was on my right side and her left side of her face was already burned and i could see the bones of the left side of her face and she told me noo, I love you and I watched her burning and turning into a skeleton and finally turning into dust just like everybody when I looked back too, the I ran somewhere I don't know how and I ended up in like a room/hallway kind of place and i watched how that was covering all of the desert up it never went where I was in, it was as if I was behind a glass in a room in the middle of the desert. Then I woke up scared amy heart was beating very fast and it felt real. :? :chatter:
Pr1019J
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors