Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My daughter struck by a vehicle...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My daughter struck by a vehicle...

Postby buddynora19 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:50 pm

I had a horrible nightmare that my 6 yr old daughter walked into the middle of the road and I turned around and called to get back on the sidewalk. When she heard me calling she turned to walk towards me and as she did a white sedan struck her...it was horrible. I ran to her and was crying on my knees, she was conscious and talking. She told me to not be scared because she was scared and one of us had to be the "big girl" in this situation...she was taken to a hospital where she was in critical condition...and as I cried by her side on the hospital bed I woke up...
buddynora19

Re: My daughter struck by a vehicle...

Postby maraki » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Well i think in real life you worry to much about your daughters life and the danger around her...wich is normal cause i worry about my boys everyday.I get nightmares like that too.
It's something normal.We are mommies :)

Got nothing to worry about.
maraki

Re: My daughter struck by a vehicle...

Postby askbw1 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 pm

don't worry too much lady!
askbw1

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors