Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fighting Dreams where my weapons never workl

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Fighting Dreams where my weapons never workl

Postby whatthehelldreams » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 pm

This is my first time on here. I keep having nightmares about a deadly fight in a house or place, and I always have guns. But every time I try to shoot a bad person in my dreams, the bullets never work. They either go sideways, misfire, or dont work at all. And often I find that I'm out of bullets or cant get them in my gun in time. I don't usually shoot guns. Maybe once or twice at a shooting range. So I don't understand it. Its always the same thing. There all after me with weapons and mine never works. If it does work, it dosnt work correctly and I always miss. Its very terrifying and the nightmares happen very often. almost every night.
whatthehelldreams

Re: Fighting Dreams where my weapons never workl

Postby KENZIE2978 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 am

I have had dreams like that also, where none of my weapons work, but I have also had dreams that I am on crutches, going down a huge amount of stairs and they become rubber and I start to fall and then I wake with a jump. Maybe your subconcious is telling you that you that you need more shooting practice, or that you really don't want one (a gun) because you are afraid you may be overpowered and it will be used on you.
KENZIE2978

Postby zutarantokka » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:48 pm

yeah i have dreams like that 2, except i dont have weapons
theres something dangerous happening and when i go to defend myself my arms slow down and the blows are pathetically weak
zutarantokka

Postby LucidDemon » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Make gun sounds it sometimes work
LucidDemon

Postby shark master » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:29 pm

That must suck. I've never had a dream where I can't use weapons. Only two that I can remember that I used weapons where me and two other people were dropped off in a city by the goverment to get rid of all the zombies. Most of the dream was me and my team running around beating the crap out of the zombies [new account and don't know if there let me swear.] Then we go into this buillding and me and my team are chased into a elivator, but they don't make it only I do. So then I'm in the basement all alone then zombies come down the elavater then after a little bit of me shooting them I run out of ammo. Then my teamates [who are now zombies] come over and start eating me. Then thats one I had to get up for school. My newest one wich happened a couple days ago is [I only remember this part] me follwing this one person wich I don't know. We run to this room and see two people in it and he says them, then I run in and pull out a knife and do some weird but realy affective attack and it happens to them on there necks.
shark master

Postby FourTwentyGuy » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 pm

ive got this kind of thing loads.guns misfire,weak punches etc.i think its either an 'impotency dream'.meaning that you're subconscious is worried about some task you have to accomplish but you think you will fail. for example you may have to get some project done for your boss but in the back of your mind you think you will fail at it.or it may be that your not secure with your strengths,you say you go shooting, maybe you feel that your not good enough to protect yourself should the need arise.
FourTwentyGuy

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors