Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Amputations

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Amputations

Postby theislander » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:11 am

Last night, I had a very disturbing dream that has left me feeling anxious and almost a bit mad. How and why did my brain produce such a terrible sight?

Warning: Graphic text.

The dream:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
I am findig myself in a small room, a library of sort. A woman is hanging upside down, tied by rope. She is naked and still.
Someone is holding my arm and telling me she’s volunteered for a project, and they are running some tests on her.
As we’re watching, a person comes up with a saw and starts sawing off her legs. I am terrified and freeze. “They need to cut off her limbs in order to identify her” the person next to me says. I don’t know who the person next to me is or the person doing the amputation. Why would you need to cut off limbs to identify someone?!
Both legs get cut off and I can see the flesh and bone in the thigh. There is no blood, but a bit of gooey slime in a dark red color. My eyes follow the womans body downwards to discover she doesn’t have any arms either. Shocked, I look at her face. She has the face of a mannequin, dead eyes and a smile on her lips. Her face looks plastic, but her body is of flesh. And now the guy with the saw starts sawing off her head.
Before the head is severed, I wake up with a knot in my stomach and a terrible feeling in my body.

Does this dream mean anything? I feel so messed up for dreaming this.
theislander
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors