Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Demon or death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Demon or death

Postby mindless291 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:24 pm

I had a dream about this same demon before a while ago.
In my dream I'm in bed. It's someone telling me that she is on her way and I will get a knock on the door. The person in the dream said if you open and shes not there you okay. If you open the door and she appear dont close your eyes for 5 or maybe 10 seconds. Whatever you do dont close your eyes and dont let her in. She looked like the dementor off Harry Poter.
I open the door and she didn't appear at first then she finally appeared and somehow I was trying to close the door back and she wouldn't let me but I never gave up on not pushing the door back closed. I remember yelling no in my dream. But i also woke up yelling no with my arm extended as if I'm trying to keep the door closed.

Not sure what this dream really mean but I was pretty scraps to show my face.
mindless291
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Demon or death

Postby LadyMedusa » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:19 am

Demons in dreams often symbolise our inner demons. Bad habits, anger management, negative thoughts.. you name it. Someone gave you advice as to how to deal with it, if it appeared. This could be a habit that you don’t feel you have a pattern for? Maybe you experience it some times, but not always in similar situations, or maybe it usually appear more at random or when you don’t expect it.
I get the feeling that you may feel almost powerless in front of it.
Doorways are often associated with opportunities. Are you feeling like your habits are in the way of your opportunities?
LadyMedusa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors