Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Terrified I'm going to have this dream again.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Terrified I'm going to have this dream again.

Postby Katykat0214 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:16 pm

It happened last night. It was like I was taken hostage by this.. Group or community.. Almost post apocalyptic trying to creat their own settlement... Except everything wasnt post apocalyptic.. They would beat and torture me. Why they were holding me idk. I had my cellphone and was messaging my fiance but i have no clue why we wasnt talking about my rescue. The men in the settlement all had multiple wives. I started trying to learn more about the community in hopes they would quit beating me which several of the women decided they didnt like me and would do and say things to have me punished more. I could see out of a door in a field with a baseball bat and asked what thats for and was told "that's what happened to the last person who decided to run". One of the women told me she didnt like me and would "have daddy marry you so that i can beat you every day" refering to her husband. When it finally set in that i would be kept here forever and never see my fiancé again.. I ran.. That's when i woke up. Its been heavy playing in the back of my mind all day. I cried thinking about it after i woke up today. It felt so real. I know usually you start to forget dreams after you wake, but this has hung with me.

Any ideas on why this has been so heavy on me today. It's like I was trapped in the nightmare and I couldnt wake up this morning. I'd drift right back into it.
Katykat0214
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors