Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Shared nightmare with girlfriend??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Shared nightmare with girlfriend??

Postby oliviatied » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:54 pm

So early this morning around 5 am, I snapped quickly out of sleep with a really terrible feeling that I had to wake up my girlfriend. Almost as if I woke up solely with the intention of waking her up. it was just something strange, I immediately felt a terrible eetrie feeling and almost a subconscious message that I had to wake her. So i turned over to face her and she was shaking sort of even convulsing and I started to try to shake her awake. She started screaming for a few seconds before she woke up. She then explained to me that she was having a nightmare that she was in bed (exactly where we were) and suddenly I appeared next to her and a big dark figure was standing in the corner of the room and started to grab me Right at the time that I woke up and woke her up. She said it felt like death was chasing me. I don’t remember what I was dreaming, but I do remember that it was bad. I have a theory that perhaps we were sharing the same nightmare together and that’s why I woke up and knew I had to wake her as well. She described the dream to me mostly as darkness in the room and she was aware the figure was there before I appeared in the dream. She said the figure was in an area of the wall where the window in my room still let’s in light at night and leaves a square of light on the wall. The figure was shadowy and she knew it had hunanesc features but couldn’t really see them, and was probably wearing some kind of cloak or robe. A friend of mine said maybe I need more positivity in my life? We both have really hard work schedules right now, we’re young and trying to build our lives. Aside from that there’s really nothing so dark about us and we’re very very close. Any thoughts would be appreciat
oliviatied
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors