Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Shocking dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Shocking dream

Postby reddy.ankitaa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 am

Hi!!

I have dream t of something unusual. Le me share with you but i need help as to how i need to analyze the dream and how and what i have to do.

my parents are talking about my marriage. My brother came into the picture and he was asking my parents that at least let her see the guy's photo and they were saying that No we will not allow her to see. She has to get married enough is enough. All these days the marriage proposals which we got were gone but now it wont happen.My mom is telling my brother to change the house as well and they were so serious about that..

I was shocked and surprised..Can anybody help me in analyzing the dream so that it would be of great help to me.

Thanks!!!
reddy.ankitaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams