Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

help, please... any ideas welcomed

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

help, please... any ideas welcomed

Postby alexandra grey » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 pm

i have just recently been able to remember my dreams, for the first time in months, in the past couple of nights.

the first night, i was abruptly awoken, feeling very anxious and disoriented by a very realistic alarm that i heard in a dream.

however, the following is more disconcerting:

i saw many faces, that seemed to have no distinct characteristic, other than the energy and presence that they gave off; their expressions were all insanely mad and cynical, and these numerous presences, which i thought to be tangible strangers, were harassing me, stealing my possessions, like my cell phone and purse, etc., and replacing my belongings with hollow replications, taunting me all the while with their laughter.

i very realistically felt increasingly anxious, defensive, and claustrophobic, and began screaming at the strangers 'GO AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE!' when i hear a small, unrecognizable voice say 'what are you talking about alexandra, nobody else is here...' i keep screaming at my tormenters, and then also at the anonymous person who denied their existence 'THEY ARE THERE; MAKE THEM GO AWAY!'

at this point, i woke up in a panic. however, by the time i could again fall asleep, the same sequence repeated itself two more times throughout the course of the night, unlike any other dream i have ever had.

so, what it comes down to is, 'to dream you are schizophrenic' is not in the dream dictionary, and i am quite baffled. i'd really appreciate any interpretations.
alexandra grey

Re: help, please... any ideas welcomed

Postby missellie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:17 am

A very emotional dream which is showing what you are feeling in your waking life, are you stressed with daily life do you feel trapped, have not got enough space and freedom to do what you want to do. Do you feel that you are loosing your identidy or it is being stolen from you and you are finding it difficult to cope. The voice could be your inner self trying to make sense of the dream and put it in perspecive.
Our dreams tell us what we have not been able to accomplish in our waking lives, our needs which are not being met, so for you look at your life in the present and see what or whom are causing you stress and anxiety. Hope this helps. Ellie
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tfoster2 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Personal question? Are you a christian? If not I urge you to get the Book The Believers Authority by Kenneth Hagin. Your situation sound like oppression. We are physical beings living in a spiritual world. I think this book or Joyce Meyer's book , Battlefield of the Mind will help you. Jouce Meyer Ministries has a web site as does Creflo Dollar World Changers Ministries call and ask for some spiritual guidance. IT WILL HELP!!!
tfoster2

Postby ValleyViking » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 pm

I have to say I agree with missellie: "Our dreams tell us what we have not been able to accomplish in our waking lives, our needs which are not being met, so for you look at your life in the present and see what or whom are causing you stress and anxiety."

I would most definitely be looking at current events in my life to try and unfold a meaning to this. "Faceless people" not only represent the "unknowns" or harassments from conglomerates (like corporations, big business, government.. etc) but our own inability to figure things out or to 'face' a particularly uncomfortable situation. If I were to guess, I'd have to say you're having a bit of difficulty determining where to go in life. Like you are in termoil of what you want to do vs. what you feel you are committed to do at this point in life. The fear of change, whether planned or by happenstance, can be extremely difficult to understand. I only post replies to those names I get a "pull to" and yours was one of extreme dilemma in life.

By all means follow your heart and do what puts you at ease and forget about the consequences of others holding you back from your true Self. It may be an extremely difficult transition but remember, only YOU live your life, not others. Be happy, find self in Self and joyously move forward in life!!

Blessings of Light, Peace and Healing,
Valley Viking :excited:
ValleyViking
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby alexandra grey » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm

thanks, everybody, for your help and support!
alexandra grey

Return to Lucid Dreams