Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cant understand this one?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Cant understand this one?

Postby Gazing inside » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 am

I dream frequently a but after i awoke from this dream for some reason i felt re-energized for the first time in weeks. The dream itself doesnt add up to the way i felt but here it is anyway and would appreciate any comments. It was a very lucid dream and is set by the sea as was my last lucid dream. Ok, I am with an old woman and she offers me a cigarette and we walk and talk. We go back to the house which is on the coast and i spot a tornado heading our way. There is now a baby girl playing in the garden. She is half baby and half cat and i pick her up and run into the house.When i get into the house there is a mirror but it is so high that you must jump up to see in it. I try to look into the mirror to see if I can see the spirits of my parents. I am terrified at this experience but I continue jumping!
I hope someone has some ideas and would be grateful for some hints.
Thanks
Gazing inside

Re: Cant understand this one?

Postby emmy005 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 pm

i heard that when you confront your fears in dreams, it helps you feel more "awakened" in real life.
in the dream, you said you fell anyways, which means you werent afraid to in the dream.
this is probably why(:
emmy005
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams