Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Epic Dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Epic Dream

Postby dreamchild_rowanleia » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm

[[color=#800080]b[color=#BF00BF][color=#804080]][i][color=#804080]Some people merely dream lucidly. I have dream epics. I use this term to describe themed dreams that can occur over time. I'm not even sure how it got started. The first one I remember is from my early adulthood. It seemed every night I was in the same dream yet in a different location. For instance, one night I remember being along a river running from thugs; most likely. The next week I found myself along the same river but instead of running from anything, I was fishing and the trout was singing to me. Strange to say the least. Anyway, a while back there were another set of dreams I got "stuck" in.
It was a place I named Genesis 5. A rather beautiful place. There areschools, taverns ,and a roller-coaster that goes underwater... Really cool stuff. There arecreatures that fly; I flew. In one area of Gen5 is a "waterfront". People live in bungaloes and they practice magic. I haven't had this dream in a while. Maybe I will again some day. I always seem to dream of Gen5 when things in my life are going as expected.
Anyway, on Gen5 I am some sort of daughter of the ruling queen. There is always fun to be had as the favorite mode of transport is a dragon. Another "dream" was actually person who keeps recurring... I didn't know dreamscapes could change, yet you ave the same family. Now, I'm not Native American. At least not in my current life. I have a feeling I was in a past-life. The reason for this is a young Native American woman showed me a vision during a meditative state I was in.
It was akin to the proverbial "movie-in-your-head." I was able to see it as clearly as if I were living it again.
It disturbed me because this vision continued to haunt me even after I awoke.
It showed a peaceful Indian village somewhere on the Plains between Colorado and Wyoming, I saw a young Indian baby learning to walk, its mother cooking and a grand parent sleeping. The warriors came back from a hunt suddenly and told the village of a prairie fire. My mother snatched me up and strapped me to my cradle board. We jumped on my father's horse and tried to out-run the fire.
The rest of the village quickly joined us. In my mother's haste, I was dropped and trampled to death under the feet of the fleeing horses; and the fire burned my body beyond recognition. This vision had me so shook up I re-played it in my mind to where I lived and the People were able to escape safely. I'm your average "White" girl. Some Indians don't even have visions. The mother in my second-sight is also re-born, so to speak... I have the dubious honor to be able to communicate with crows... Yes, they gossip a lot... you can tell me about it later ;) so when I hear a crow or twenty cawing, I know it is a message from this mother that is being relayed... Yes, saying this is creepy, weird, etc... doesn't begin to cover it.
I've lived with it for several years and I'm getting better at ignoring them; they are also getting more insistant.
Oh well, lifeis a many splendoured thing; or something like that.... Thank you.....
dreamchild_rowanleia

Re: Epic Dream

Postby INU-CHAN59 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 pm

WELL IVE HAD A DREAM LIKE TAT B4 AND IT WAS MORE LIKE A NIGHTMARE BUT IT WAS FREAKY IVE ONLY HAD IT TWICE BUT IT WAS LIKE UR DREAMS THEY GET HAPPENIN AGAIN DIFFERENT ONES JUX SAME DREAM I GOT REALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I HAD THE 1ST DREAM LIKE TAT BUT AFTER TAT I GOT USED 2 IT :) [color=#0000BF]
INU-CHAN59

Return to Lucid Dreams