Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dreaming of same old people everyday

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

dreaming of same old people everyday

Postby brooklynqueen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:31 pm

i lived with my cousin & five kids for a year 1/2 when i was about 17yrs old. we have lost contact. im 25yrs old and not one day goes by with out me having a dream of them. i dream about them everyday. why? beats me. b/c i dont think about them. can some1 plz help??????????????????
brooklynqueen

Re: dreaming of same old people everyday

Postby RoseBlue » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Even though you don't consciously think about them doesn't mean that it might come up once in a blue moon that you wonder how they are. Even though I don't think about my family after what they did to me I still dream about them. Sometimes its hard to explain why. Taking a look at things that are going on in your life might help. Like for me when I am having a bad day even at work I might dream of someone who I don't think about hurting me or giving me a hard time. If you do want to contact them again maybe that could be the reason for the dream. Most dreams are of the subconsious mind trying to connect with the conscious mind and what is going on in our every day life. Some make sense and give us answers to the questions that we are seeking answers for and some don't make any sense at all and are simply that a dream.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tantric » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:00 am

that's a good chunk of time you spent with them, and although you say you dont think of them really anymore, your unconscious mind still wonders what is going on with them and how they might be doing.....maybe your wondering unsconsciously if they ever think of you and wonder how you are doing....
Tantric

Postby karena 3 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 am

sometimes they could be thinking of you also,and send out a n energy, One time I was thinking of an old flame, I have not thought about in 23 yrs. Well I kept dreaming of him night after night./6 mos. later I ran into him in a gas station of all places !! We had lunch the next day and talked and he told me he had a coule of dreams of me too. We are both married and now we go out as couples once in a while when he's in town visiting relatives He lives in another state.
karena 3

Return to Lucid Dreams