Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help!!! i cant seem to go lucid any more

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Help!!! i cant seem to go lucid any more

Postby Guardian » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Before during the summer break i used to be able to achieve lucid dreams for maybe a minute before waking up from excitment now that im back in schoo;l and have a job i cant do it anymore its been 4 weeks since my last lucid dream i used to have one every week or two now its never any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Guardian
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Help!!! i cant seem to go lucid any more

Postby RoseBlue » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 pm

It seems like you are under a lot of stress right now. I know when I am under a lot of stress I find it hard to have lucid dreams too because I never reach the dream cycle in which they occur in. Have you meditated before? If you have try do that before you go to bed or find a way to relax that might help. Sorry if its not much I really don't know what else to say.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Lucid Dreams