Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

bullets falling

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

bullets falling

Postby joepawz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 am

for a few years now i have been dreaming that i am in some sort of a gun fight. either an actual gun fight or trying to shoot a burglur or something. i never get killed but have been shot. when im shooting back all that happens is i pull the trigger and the bullets just falls out of the gun. its doesnt shoot, it just falls limp out of the gun. if i didnt dream this 100 times i didnt dream it once. i only own 1 gun now for about 17 years and thought maybe my dream was telling me my gun isnt working, so i went to the range to see if was ok and it was just fine. usually in my dreams i aslo am fighting alot. while fighting im am a complete killer. i just beat people with such great skill. (weird huh) i know most people dream the opposite while fighting, they dream that they cant swing or throw a punch. any thoughts would be cool. im new to this site and this is my first post. thanks
joepawz

Return to Lucid Dreams