Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sneakers and an asian man (please someone help me!)

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Sneakers and an asian man (please someone help me!)

Postby cell » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 am

Hello to all the dreamers on this site...this is my first post of many and I look forward to hearing from you all.

last night I had the most strangest dream. I was inside an outlet mall or a shopping plaza of some sort and could clearly see myself in the dream looking to purchase some sneakers, but I couldn't decide either to get them in a size 9.5 or 10( I wear a 10 or 10.5 depending on the shoe sometimes even a 9.5!) and they were reeboks and the clerk who was helping me was a middle aged asian man. We kept going back and forth because their were so many styles to choose from and he was helping me the best he could. Well when I awoke I realized I never completed my purchase because the dream had ended. Ok is this nonsense?? or does it have a meaning? pLEASE HELP!! thanks.
cell

Re: Sneakers and an asian man (please someone help me!)

Postby tqwings » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:04 pm

You should look at the different signs in your dream and compare them to what is going on in your life right now. It all has a meaning and its not about buying shoes, right down to be in a outlet mall.
tqwings

Return to Lucid Dreams