Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

told to read a book I can't find

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

told to read a book I can't find

Postby dreamsandbrews » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 pm

I had a very clear dream last night and I can't make any sense of it other than I was given a message that was repeated 3 times so I feel compelled to follow up.

I was at some event, apparently at a school in a gym. It feld like some kind of rite of passage event, but it really wasn't a graduation ceremony. people of what looked to be about high school age, were dancing on the floor waving some kind of colorful banners. very bright and I remember seeing dots of red, blue, green, yellow on a white background. These banners were being flung about like some kind of dance routine I had seen a long time ago on some news show so I can't place the play troupe that was being discussed. The floor of the gym was the standard wood with a high gloss finish. There were two sets of double doors along one side that led to a hallway and I felt that someone I knew was on their way down that hall to do something that had to do with the 'graduation' or whatever it was. What was going on in the gym was some kind of celebration and I was sitting on bleechers with many other people. As far as I can remember, everyone was of light complextion except for the person sitting next to me, slightly above as I was kind of in a corner of the gyme and it was as if extra bleechers had been brought in for the event and this person was sitting on them. (thus the levels of the seats were not quite equal) The bleechers I sat on were of standard wood construction, but the ones next to me were a silvery aluminum looking type.

It was a happy event. People were talking to each other and I felt free to talk to the young man next to me who was a black man, with a milk chocolate complexion and was very clean cut and no blemishes noted on his skin or face. We were talking about the 'kids' graduating and moving on to college. for some reason I was not sure if this man was one of the graduates or already in college and might have just been there to see one of his siblings off to graduation. In any event, I was talking to him about some of my life learning gained in college and admitted to some of my own foul ups, and triumphs. finally I said the hardest thing about college is that it was just like high school for me (to which he responded, "I knew there was a reason I liked it") and continuted with, but there were just too many choices of what to do with my time since I was given so much freedom and that was the real challenge that I had to tackle. He just looked straight ahead, not looking at me and said, 'you should read a book called,'Loaded'". I said, 'Loaded what?. he said, 'Loaded'. that is the name. "Loaded".

then I woke up repeating the name before I realized I was awake. I looked for the book today, but nothing with that name appears revealing in the least. One is a romance (yuck), another is a western romance (double yuck) and the third is about some kind of drug ring. (what the heck is that?) Ok, so I think I am looking for something instructional, but what?
dreamsandbrews

Re: told to read a book I can't find

Postby bb710 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Well the first thing that came to mind when you said 3 times to confirm was angles. There is a book by doreen virtue angle numbers and in the book it descirbes when you recieve things in three they are messages from the angles. The place you describe as being a celebration could perhaps be a joyful transition of higher level of spiritual enlightenment. As for a book called loaded Im not sure but maybe if you look anlong the lines of some spiritual aspect there might be somehthing. Hope this helps a little bit.

bb710
bb710
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams